Order a Free Catalogue & product samples!
Reclaimed Vermont Moonlight Medley Description:
Vermont Moonlight Medley is an eclectic blend of native reclaimed antique hardwoods found throughout the Midwest and New England. Inspired by the deep colors of the moonlight in northern New England, Vermont Moonlight Medley combines the darker wood such as walnut and cherry with lighter woods like ash, oak and hickory to create a scrumptious little medley.
Reclaimed Vermont Moonlight Medley Flooring Specifications:
Random Widths: 3”-5”, 3”-7”, 5”-9”
Specified Widths: 3”-9”
Thickness: 3/4", 5/8”, or 1/2”
Lengths: 2-12’ Random or Specified Lengths
Milled Profile: Tongue and Groove, Square or Shiplap
Edges: Square or Pillowed
Finish: Pre Finished or Unfinished
Fire Retardant: Optional
Reclaimed Vermont Moonlight Medley is 100% FSC Certified Recycled and eligible for LEED Credits.
Proper product installation is the key to success in every job! From installation to recommended care & maintenance. We'll always be here to help you with your project every step of the way. And when it's done and you have the time to enjoy the look and feel and aura of the wood, make sure you take that time. It's as good for you as laughing a half hour a day or going on a walk with a child and a dog. This wood has lived. Really lived.Choosing the right finish options for your wood products
Whether you choose a pre finished product or have the finish applied on site, proper finishing is critical and deserves careful consideration. We can do the pre finishing here at Elmwood or provide you with the right products to achieve the look you desire. Just let us know how we can help.• UV Oil - Our most popular finish. Developed and used in Europe for decades because of its natural clean appearance and ease of maintenance. This Green product has a medium build, excellent durability and can be refinished easily without sanding.• Natural Oil - Clean and healthy. Hand applied and air dried natural oil penetrates deep into the wood, hardening and protecting from within while allowing the wood to breathe. Natural oil has very little build and can be refinished easily without sanding.
• Hardwax Oil - Traditional European looks. Hand applied and air dried hardwax oil penetrates deep into the wood, hardening and protecting from within as well as covering the surface with a protective matte wax. Hardwax oil has a medium build and can be refinished easily without sanding.• Water Base - Natural with pale tones. Quality German water based finish that is hand applied and air dried. This finish option allows for low to no VOC's with a medium build. Our water base finish provides superior protection while retaining the natural color tones of the wood. The water based finish does not yellow over time like polyurethane.Acclimating wood productsProper acclimation of wood products prior to installation is essential to a successful finished product. Always allow plenty of time after receiving any wood product for the material to properly and completely acclimate to its new environment. This is typically accomplished in a week or two by placing the material as close to its final installation area as possible. HVAC systems should have been running prior to material arrival and set at normal living conditions for a proper acclimation of the wood products.Installing wood flooring over radiant heat
Radiant heat flooring is a quiet, healthy, clean and efficient way to heat any space. With proper installation, wide plank flooring from Elmwood Reclaimed Timber is an ideal choice for radiant heat systems.
• Perfect for allergies - Radiant heat flooring reduces airborne allergens
• Radiant heat is a consistent and even heat source
• Silent and energy efficient, radiant heat makes sense.
• Why consider radiant heat flooring? because you will absolutely love it...
Installing wood flooring over concrete
Wood flooring has been installed over concrete using stringers, or plywood for over a century. Proper site preparation and installation will ensure success when installing wood flooring over concrete. High quality wood and millwork will help to reduce seasonal fluctuations.
• First, the concrete has to be dry.
• Second, a moisture barrier is a must.
• Third, High quality wood and millwork are essential.CalculateArea size: square feetPlease use numbers only